"Each basket of flowers must be a work of art" is an activity motto of Dien Hoa Vietnam. We always keep in mind that every bouquet and every basket of flowers sent is not merely a gift, but above all, the affection sent by people. Dien Hoa Viet Nam is honored to be trusted to convey such love to customers, intact to the recipient.
Dien Hoa Vietnam is currently one of the leading Floral Telegraphic Delivery in Vietnam, with the scope of service provision second only to VNPT (via the postal network) with the ability to deliver flower power to 63 / 63 provinces - cities (in Vietnam); and to more than 150 countries and territories with associated agencies (International Flowers).
Vietnam Hoa Hoa trademark is owned by Vietnam Electricity Joint Stock Company.
- April 2007: Officially selected Dien Hoa Vietnam brand, developed e-flora in Ho Chi Minh city only.
- July 2007: Dien Hoa Viet Nam website version 1.0 was officially put into operation, expanding the service area to Hanoi.
- October 10, 2007: All municipalities in Vietnam.
- December 2007: Dien Hoa Viet Nam International e-flora officially served.
- April 2008: Serving e-flora in 63/63 provinces in Vietnam.
- May 2008: Became Top 5 leading e-flora website in Vietnam.
- October 20, 2008: Record of accessing 12,000 times a day.
- December 2008: Vietnam Post Corporation (VNPost) approved the policy of a strategic cooperation plan between Dien Hoa Viet Nam and Vietnam Post Corporation on the development of flower delivery services nationwide, first test deployment was in Ho Chi Minh City.
- From February 2009: Became a strategic partner of 1080 - Ho Chi Minh City Telecommunications, cooperating in exploiting the national flower service through the 1080 call center.
- From July 2009: to meet the development needs, Dien Hoa Viet Nam Company was officially established, Business Registration Certificate No. 4103013958 (now changed to 0309216847) issued by DPI on 9.7.2009 with charter capital of VND 1,000,000,000 (1 billion).
- December 2009: Won two awards: The most popular delivery service website of the year, and The most popular B2C e-commerce website.
- From May 2010: Dien Hoa Viet Nam officially became a business partner of Tuoi Tre Newspaper.
- From June 2010: publish website's English version, a product in cooperation with Tuoi Tre English Newspaper. This is the first English-language e-flora website in Vietnam.
- December 2010: Received the second "Most Popular Delivery Service Website Of The Year" Prize. Became the enterprise that has won the prize for the Most Popular Flower Industry E-commerce Website voted by consumers for two consecutive years.